Precise. Efficient. Intuitive.
With the Trident® HD Specimen Radiography
System, you know with certainty.
When it comes to performing breast conserving
surgeries or stereotactic breast biopsies, nothing is
more important than being sure.
Exceptional image quality
- The only specimen radiography system to take advantage of amorphous selenium direct capture imaging to generate crisp, clear, high resolution biopsy images that inspire confidence.
- Same detector technology as the market leading Dimensions® platform.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) optimized for breast excisions and core biopsies. Improved workflow
- Instant verification results in reduced procedure time, and improved workflow.
- Fast procedure time without the need to wait for margin confirmation.
- Intuitive user interface and softwaredriven controls eliminate steps, simplify staff communication, and encourage collaboration
- Minimal steps at the point of care reduce patient procedure time.
- Compare specimen image with original mammogram or biopsy on one screen.
- Ease of use.
- User friendly control panel and software interface with a robust tool set including annotate, measure, magnification, zoom, and more.
- Modernized with touchpad controls and enclosed design for easy cleaning and a smaller footprint to maximize OR space.
- Easy integration into your facility and WiFi with the ability to send to the SecurView® DX workstation or PACS with one button.